Yes, I got another blogging award! Being my third so far (the second has yet to be posted), the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award was kindly given to me by the very sweet and inspiring Lily of Lilica’s Place. Be sure to check out her blog! She’s awesome!
This award is shared among female bloggers who inspire each other through their writing. It’s an honor to have been considered for this award, especially since my blog is still only a few months old! Thank you so much!
The rules for this award are:
- Post the logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Choose 10-12 other ladies who blog as your nominees.
- Post the links to the nominees’ blogs and notify each of them on their blog.
Now here are my nominees, some really amazing women in the blogosphere:
5-9) Writers Challenge 2013 (This blog is run by five awesome female writers, so I’m counting them each individually here.)
10) Lilica’s Place (I know she’s the one who sent this award to me, but since I find her so inspiring, I feel she deserves another mention. No need to accept it all over again; it’s just a friendly gesture!)
Thanks for all your inspiration, ladies! And thank you again for the nomination, Lily! You’re amazing! Thanks for reading!