Grammar is a beautiful thing, isn’t it? If you agree, then you too may be a grammar nerd! We grammar enthusiasts come in all shapes and sizes, and there are millions of us scattered all over the world. But have you ever wondered what sort of people make up most of the grammar nerd population?
If you have, then you’re in luck! To celebrate a milestone of 5 million Facebook fans, Grammarly has released an infographic breaking down the major percentages of their grammar-loving audience. See where you fit in the wide world of grammar nerds! Enjoy!
My Grammar Nerd Anatomy
- 25 years old (so close!)
- In a relationship
- Scientist (but I conduct my research at a university, so I guess that counts as Education)
- Living in South America, though I was raised in the United States
- “Irregardless” is not a word! Let’s get it right, people.
- I love books, I love words, and the Oxford comma has really been growing on me lately.
- Semi-colons are awesome; that’s just a fact.
Feel free to share your profile in the comments! Have fun!
Today’s creative writing post is brought to you by Grammarly, the World’s Best Grammar Checker. For more information on Grammarly, visit http://www.grammarly.com/grammar-check. Thanks for reading! Happy writing!